What Are Gun Jags?
Features of Gun Jags
Best Gun Jags For The Money
SaleBestseller No. 1
SE 7615NB10PCS 10-Piece Double-Ended Gun Cleaning Brush Set
- Overall length: 7 inches
- Double-ended: large end (3 rows of bristles) & small end (1 row of bristles)
- Versatile cleaning capabilities for hard-to-reach places
- Bristle material: nylon
- Pack of 10 brushes
SaleBestseller No. 2
SE 7624BC-5 Gun Cleaning Set with 3 Brushes & 2 Double-Ended Picks
- 5-piece gun cleaning brush set includes:
- (1) Double-ended brass brush
- (1) Double-ended copper brush
- (1) Double-ended nylon brush
- (2) Double-ended picks
Bestseller No. 3
Gun Cleaning Kit Universal Supplies for Rifles Shotgun Handgun Muzzleloader Pistol Cleaning Kit for All Guns with Gun Brush Bore Mop Jag Portable Travel Case By iunio
- DOES THE JOB! - Keep your guns performing at their best by utilizing this all-in-one gun cleaning kit.
- PORTABLE - Everything is kept neat and organized in this handy tough molded carrying case.
- SOLID & DURABLE - Top-quality parts for years of use, full brass rods & accessory adaptors for durability. Forget about the frustration of having a broken jag/tip inside your gun bore!
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT - Size:15.4"(L) x 10.4"(W) x 2"(H); Weight:2.91 lbs.
- ALL-in-One - 3 SOLID BRASS RODS for .17-.270 cal. guns; 3 SOLID BRASS RODS for .30 cal. and larger guns; 14 BRONZE GUN BRUSHES for .17-.54 cal. & 12GA & 20 GA guns; 9 BORE MOPS for .20-.54 cal. & 12GA & 20 GA guns; 12 SPEAR POINTED JAGS for .17-.45 cal. guns; 1 BLACK POWDER JAG for .50 cal. guns; 3 UTILITY BRUSHES; 3 MUZZLE GUARDS; 3 Solid BRASS ACCESSORY ADAPTORS; 4 SLOTTED PATCH LOOPS; 4 POLISHING CLOTHS: 7.1"x7.1"; 50 CLEANING PATCHES: 3"x3"; 50 CLEANING PATCHES: 3"x1.5"; 2 OIL BOTTLES(Empty)
SaleBestseller No. 4
Tipton 554428 Solid Brass Slotted Tip Gun Jag for Rifle/Handgun (Set of 4)
- Rifle and pistol set of 4 solid brass slotted tip firearm jags
- Includes: 22-29 cal. 30-35 cal, 35-44 cal and 45 cal
- Solid brass is softer than barrel steel so it won't damage your bore
- Solid brass lasts much longer than typical snythetic plastic tips
- All 4 Solid Brass Slotted Tip Gun Jags are threaded 8-32
SaleBestseller No. 5
Tipton Ultra Gun Jag
- Solvent Proof Coating
- Pointed tip for easy patch penetration
- Slotted grooves hold the patch securely on the jag
- Slotted gloves hold solvent for maximum cleaning
- Standard thread sizes
SaleBestseller No. 6
BOOSTEADY Gun Cleaning Brush & Pick Kit in Zippered Organizer Carry Case (8 Pieces) - Double End Brass Steel Nylon Bristle Brushes & Metal Polymer Picks by
- 6 PIECE DOUBLE-END BRUSHES: With both a large and small end for cleaning all sorts of hard-to-reach spaces. 6.7" in Length.
- 2 PIECE DOUBLE-END PICKS: The stainless steel pick helps to clean stubborn areas on your firearm. The plastic pick is perfect for light cleaning and prevent scratching. 8" in Length.
- ZIPPERED TOOL ORGANIZER POUCH: Keeps everything neatly organized space saving and easy to use. Come with a BOOSTEADY carrying pouch to keep tools organized.
- General all-purpose cleaning kit for anyone whom looking for tools to work on and clean their guns or metal work
- VISIT BOOSTEADY STOREFRONT: variety of gunsmith tool and firearm accessories with good price can be found there.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Pro-Shot Products Jags
Bestseller No. 8
Tipton Ultra Jag Set
- 13 Piece Jag set
- All jags have 8-32 threads (17caliber has 5-40 threads).
- 17 to 45 caliber (does not include 20 caliber).
Bestseller No. 9
Brass Jag 8/32 Male Thread
- Female threaded jags for Use with dewey male-threaded Cleaning rods
- Parker Hale style jags are designed for wrapping patch around Jag to minimize metal to metal contact inside bore, Jag has serrated teeth to hold patch
- Male threaded jags are designed for Use with any female threaded Cleaning rod with the corresponding thread
Bestseller No. 10
Parker Hale Brass Jag
- 243/.257/6.5 caliber brass Parker Hale style Jag - male threaded
- All brass construction with teeth on side for wrapping a patch around the Jag
- 8/32 male threads
Gun Jag Video
Here is a video discussing various Gun Jags: