Best Night Vision Binoculars
What Are Night Vision Binoculars
Night vision binoculars are an amazing tool for seeing distant objects at night. Even in pitch black, a good night vision aid can allow a person to view people, animals, or locations with an impressive level of clarity. People in many professions use night vision technology as part of their job. So, what are night vision binoculars?
How Do Night Vision Binoculars Work?
Night vision binoculars are exactly what they sound like: binoculars that allow vision in conditions with very little light. To accomplish this, these special binoculars use a number of interesting pieces of technology.
In night vision hardware, the photo-cathode is the operative hardware that allows detection of very small amounts of light. When the world looks pitch black to a person, there are actually still small numbers of photons traveling through the air. Our eyes are just not sensitive enough to pick them up and interpret them as visible light. When photons enter night vision binoculars, they strike the photo-cathode, which produces an electron for each photon it detects.
These electrons are channeled into a photo-multiplier, which multiplies the number of electrons it recieves. These takes a weak signal and amplifies it, allowing just a small number of photons to produce a large burst of electrons.
Once the electrons have been multiplied, they are used by a phosphor screen, which creates an image based on the electrons it receives. This is the same technology used in the first television screens.
When the viewer looks at the phosphor screen, they see an image produced by amplifying the signal of the original photons, allowing there to be enough light to make out images in otherwise pitch black conditions. This image comes out green, because when the photons are converted to electrons, the data of their wavelength is lost. Color is determined by wavelength, so when the electrons are converted back into light, the light is all the same green color that is produced by the phosphor screen.
All night vision technology works this way, but night vision binoculars are special in that they can see distant objects. The lenses in the binoculars focus the photons as they would normally, and it is this focused image that is amplified. Thus, with night vision binoculars, even far away dark objects can be seen clearly.
So, what are night vision binoculars good for? There are a number of common applications. Obviously, the military and police have good applications for seeing activity in the dark. Sailors who need to travel at night also need a way to navigate and avoid collisions with rocks. Some birds only come out at night, so dedicated bird watchers will often use night vision technology to see them.
These are just a few uses for night vision binoculars. This amazing technology can be used any time anyone needs to see at night, so the uses are really only limited by the imagination. Night vision binoculars use incredible technology to amplify available light, allowing stealthy and reliable vision at night.
Best Night Vision Binoculars For The Money
- High quality image and resolution
- Built in IR illuminator. Field of view: 30 degrees
- Ergonomic design and quick power-up
- Lightweight, durable composite plastic construction
- This item is restricted for sale to the state of California and outside the US
- See in the dark with night-beam vision
- binoculars with Pop-up spotlight
- Charming design, special for kids
- Used for kids more than 3 years
- Size: 12*11.5*5cm
- 【Upgrade Version】Ergonomic exterior with non-slip wrist strap. JPEG: 2592*1944,1600*1200,640*480; Video:1280*720 @30 fps，640*480 @30 fps with sound.
- 【Specification】1-4.5X magnification,5X digital zoom, 40mm objective aperture,12°angle of view, 400m/1300ft viewing distance in full darkness,get the brightness you want.
- 【Application】Support for setting automatic shooting mode for intelligent unattended monitoring,It is a perfect tool for hunting, fishing, bird watching, outdoors adventures.
- 【Accessories】Can be mounted on a tripod, Put into a bag, or linked to a binocular harness.Battery: 8 *AA,lithium,alkaline or NI-MH Battery (not included),TF card: up to 32G(included).
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY】Bestguarder service team provides professional 24-hour after-sales services on Amazon to promote you a hassle-free purchase experience.
- OPTICS DESIGNED FOR BRIGHTER VIEWS - This binoculars provide high-resolution images with extremely accurate color reproduction, thanks to Coated BAK-4 Roof Prisms. Multilayer coatings, which provide an even higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens and prism surfaces that transmit light. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view.
- ERGONOMIC RUBBER ARMORED BODY DESIGN - A lightweight, ergonomic body design makes the binoculars enjoyable to hold for long periods of time. The central focus knob is intuitive to operate and is very user friendly. Built to handle any environment, the binos has a rubber-armored coating to withstand extreme use and provide a non-slip grip, even in the wettest conditions.
- TURN-AND-SLIDE RUBBER EYECUPS - Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups allow users to adjust the eye-relief for a custom fit-providing a full field of view and maximum comfort during extended periods of use.
- ACCESSORIES COMPLETE - Comes with Carry Pouch | Cleaning Cloth | Neck strap | Lens covers | English Manual |
- Protect children's eyes when they are playing toy pistol bullets, fireworks ect.
- Comfortable nose pad.
- Adjustable elastic bands for a comfortable fit.
- Suitable for night activities
- Night vision goggles with flip-out lights.
- Large Dynamic Wide Screen Brings You Full View And Eyes' Comfort: 2" TFT display Screen, convert to 4" large viewing screen by the convex lens. built in excellent ALL-OPTICAL BINOCULAR SYSTEM with a video camera. The 320*240 resolution color wide LCD screen Display provide you easy to watch, quick capture the perfect photo or high definition video.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE NIGHT VISION: Night Vision Binocular with 1300feet/400M night vision range, bulit in 2" TFT LCD screen. 5mp photo & 640p Video Recorder Camcorder.
- Patented filter makes OUTSTANDING OPTICAL CLARITY: with 7X magnification, 2 digital zoom and a 31mm objective lens, takes picture in darken night (640*480pixel) and 640*480@30FPS video. Built in 850NM Infrared Illuminator for up to 1300 ft/400m viewing distance in full darkness; Day and night used; Date/time can be stampted on photo or video.
- For: hunting&scouting game / security and surveillance / search and rescue / camping fun&exploring caves / nighttime navigation / night fishing and boating / wildlife observation, etc.
- DATA STORAGE AND VIDEO PUTOUT Capability: Rechargeable Battery(not included): 8 *AA, lithium, alkaline or NI-MH Battery; provides SD card slot and the maximum capacity is 32G(no included, include a 4G Micro SD Card). Can be used as a live Infrared surveillance camera connecting TV with TV cable.
- Ergonomically Optimized Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
- Helmet Mount Release Button allows quick one-handed release from Helmet Bracket or Shroud
- Force-to-Overcome Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed decisive user pressure flip-up/flip-down
- Horn Style NVG Compatible for PVS-7B/D & PVS-14
- Glide-Rite Infinitely Adjustable in both vertical and horizontal directions
Night Vision Binocular Video
Here is a video discussing various Night Vision Binoculars: