Here are the top 10 night vision monoculars:
Best night vision monoculars For The Money
SaleBestseller No. 1
Solomark Night Vision Monocular, Blue-infrared Illuminator Allows Viewing in the Dark-records Images and Video
- A great gadget which enable you to observe target in complete darkness. Ideal for a wide variety of uses such as surveillance, nighttime hunting wildlife observation and exploring caves.
- With multi-coated glass objectives, high sensitivity sensor, integrated color LCD-Screen and 7level IR LED illuminator. You can view in the dark up to 328ft/100m, get the brightness you want.
- Take photos and videos at any time, record more true-to-life details. Also it's easy to display images and videos on the television and transfer files to a computer, which enables you to share fun with your family and friends.
- Handy and safe -Can be mounted on a tripod, Put into a bag, or linked to a binocular harness. It is covered by rubber on the outface, which gains more friction, not easy to slip out.
- Notice: Regarding the way to open the battery case, you can check photos .Two Year Limited Warranty. Comes with 4GB micro SD card, mini USB cable, AV cable, neck strap and soft carrying case. Requires 4xAA batteries (not included).
SaleBestseller No. 2
Occer 10X42 High Power Monocular Telescope HD Dual Focus Scope, Waterproof Compact Monocular With BAK4 Multi-coated Zoom Lens, Low Night Vision for Hunting Bird Watching Camping Outdoor Sporting
- HIGH POWER FOCUS MONOCULAR. With 10x magnification and 42mm objective lens, you can see 10X closer with a clearer and brighter image, enjoy the beauty of the distance, and you will gain a amazing viewing experience.
- LARGE EYEPIECE AND FULLY MULTI-COATED OBJECTIVE LENS. 18mm large eyepiece with BAK4 prism, big field of view let you feel more comfortable when watching thing. The fully FMC multi-coated 42mm large objective lens make image more stable and bright. High color reduction let you feel the real wold.
- WIDE FIELD OF VIEW AND HD DUAL FOCUS. The HD monocular has broad view field, 419ft/1000yds(128m/1000m), and it will provide the farther scenery in your eyes. The HD dual focus in the zoom monocular, watching animals or other thing much more clear, and you can adjust the two focus knob slightly according to your sight.
- ADJUSTABLE EYE CUP FIT MORE PEOPLE. This focus monocular is design for more people, especially perfect for glasses wearers. It can let eye-glass wearers near to the eyepiece without disturbing the viewing experience, feel more comfortable. With or without glasses wearers can twist up and down the adjustable eye cups for the best visual effect.
- WATERPROOF, COMPACT AND SINGLE-HAND USE. The waterproof monocular is cover by durable and environmental rubber, prevent internal water and fog. And the monocular telescope only weigh 281g, 154mm high, it is compact and easy to use by one-hand, convenient to carry for everywhere.
Bestseller No. 3
Nightfox 100V Widescreen Digital Night Vision Infrared Binocular with Zoom 3x20
- Revolutionary widescreen viewing monitor - comfortable viewing with both eyes, even useable with glasses
- Viewing range of up to 100m at night, 3x magnification with 6x digital zoom
- Straightforward and instantaneous operation
- 6hrs battery life on eight AA batteries
- 18 month warranty and Nightfox product support from the UK
Bestseller No. 4
Bushnell Equinox Z Digital Night Vision Monocular
- Digital Night Vision monocular with 3x magnification, 1-3x digital zoom and a 30mm objective lens
- Day or nighttime use (Daytime color with IR off); built in Infrared Illuminator for up to a 500 ft. viewing distance
- Multicoated glass objectives produces outstanding optical clarity; Picatinny style rail for accessory mounting
- Video out capability
- Rugged water-resistant housing; tripod mountable; operates on 4 AA batteries (not included)
SaleBestseller No. 5
bestguarder WG-50 6x50mm HD Digital Night Vision Monocular with 1.5" TFT LCD and Camera, Black
- Outstanding optical clarity: high performance digital night vision monocular with 6x magnification and a 50mm objective Lens; taking HD photos and videos with sound
- Long viewing distance: built in 850Nm Infrared illuminator for up to 1150 ft./350M viewing distance in full darkness; day or night use; date/time can be stamped on photo or video
- User Friendly interface: built-in 1.5" TFT screen with setting Menu in seven language; 4 adjustable IR level, Make you to see clearly in the tiny ambient light; 1-5x digital zoom
- Multiple function: can be Used as a live Infrared surveillance camera; can be powered by an external battery/power bank(not included), no worry the power for the long time monitoring
- Manufacture Warranty: rugged IPX4 water-resistant housing; tripod Mountable (2 tripod jack); with portable strap(removable), easy for hold;
Bestseller No. 6
Firefield 5x50 Nightfall 2 Night Vision Monocular
- High quality image and resolution
- High power built-in infrared illumination
- Ergonomic design. Material lens - glass, body material - plastic
- High magnification and large objective lens
- Relative Aperture - 1:1.4
Bestseller No. 7
Armasight Spark Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular CORE IIT 60-70 lp/mm
- Resolution 60-70 lp/mm
- Lightweight and Compact
- Weapon Mountable
- Powered by a Single CR123 Battery
- Export Available but some Restrictions May Apply
SaleBestseller No. 8
Leupold LEU-172830 LTO Tracker Thermal Viewer Night Vision Monocular
- Durable and waterproof
- Optics night vision
- Superior optical quality
- Fixed Focus With 6X Digital Zoom - Display: Direct View 1.22
SaleBestseller No. 9
Pulsar Helion XP Thermal Monocular
SaleBestseller No. 10
Pulsar PL78097 Digiforce 860VS Digital NV Monocular
- Advanced digital night vision monocular
- Adjustable power for IR illuminator
- 3 range finding reticles
- Ultra-sensitive comes sensor
- Video output