Here are the top 10 night vision monoculars:
Best night vision monoculars For The Money
SaleBestseller No. 1
Monocular Telescopes, 12x50 High Power Waterproof Fog-proof Scope for Adults with Cell Phone Photography Adapter and Wireless Camera Shutter Remote Control for Bird Watching Hunting Camping Travelling
- Perfect Cell Phone Accessories - Come with a COSBITY 2018 newest quick alignment cell phone adapter and Wireless Camera Shutter Remote Control for cell phones. Compatible with iPhone, Samsung, LG, HTV, Sony and almost all other smart phone on the market.
- Low Night Vision - Provide the best view in your outdoor adventures. To see 12X closer with a clear and bright image with the generous, light-gathering 50mm objective wide lens. Perfect for Hiking, Hunting, Climbing, Bird watching, Ball games, Watching Wildlife and Scenery
- Easy to use - This compact monocular is convenient to use by single hand. Adjust New Larger One-Hand Focus Wheel easily, you can get high definition image easily. Adjustable eye-cup twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses, view longer without fatigue.
- High Quality - The 12x50 monocular is made of high quality material, all-optical FMC multi-layer broadband green film coated with BAK-4 prisms. High light transmittance reaches up to 99.5%. Multi coated optics guarantee superior light transmission and brightness.
- Wide Application - Ideal for wildlife hunting, fishing, hiking, golf, scope, surveillance, concerts, bird watching and travelling etc. The HD waterproof fog-proof monocular is ideal for any weather or climate. Low-light-level night vision built-in design assists you see things in low light. This monocular comes with 18-month 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Bestseller No. 2
Firefield 5x50 Nightfall 2 Night Vision Monocular
- High quality image and resolution
- High power built-in infrared illumination
- Ergonomic design. Material lens - glass, body material - plastic
- High magnification and large objective lens
- Relative Aperture - 1:1.4
SaleBestseller No. 3
Solomark Night Vision Monocular, Blue-infrared Illuminator Allows Viewing in the Dark-records Images and Video
- A great gadget which enable you to observe target in complete darkness. Ideal for a wide variety of uses such as surveillance, nighttime hunting wildlife observation and exploring caves.
- With multi-coated glass objectives, high sensitivity sensor, integrated color LCD-Screen and 7level IR LED illuminator. You can view in the dark up to 328ft/100m, get the brightness you want.
- Take photos and videos at any time, record more true-to-life details. Also it's easy to display images and videos on the television and transfer files to a computer, which enables you to share fun with your family and friends.
- Handy and safe -Can be mounted on a tripod, Put into a bag, or linked to a binocular harness. It is covered by rubber on the outface, which gains more friction, not easy to slip out.
- Notice: Regarding the way to open the battery case, you can check photos .Two Year Limited Warranty. Comes with 4GB micro SD card, mini USB cable, AV cable, neck strap and soft carrying case. Requires 4xAA batteries (not included).
SaleBestseller No. 4
Sightmark Ghost Hunter 2x24 Night Vision Monocular
- High quality image and resolution
- Built in IR illuminator. Make sure you are adjusting the eyepiece and not unscrewing it.
- Ergonomic design and quick power-up
- Lightweight, durable composite plastic construction
- This item is restricted for sale to the state of California and outside the US
SaleBestseller No. 5
Canis Latrans PVS-14 Digital Night Vision Goggle IR Night Vision Monocular with J-Arm Headset Adapter PVS 14
- Digital Night Vision monocular with 2x magnification, 28mm objective lens
- Built in Infrared Illuminator for up to a 7800 ft/200m viewing distance; Day or night use(with IR off for daytime color);
- Helmet attachable;Portable pocket-sized design ;Light weight ;only10.9 Oz
- Wide angle design excellent Performance when observing moving targets
- New generation of image enhancement tube, greatly enhance the performance of the instrument,can also see the target in almost black.
Bestseller No. 6
Bushnell Equinox Z Digital Night Vision Monocular
- Digital Night Vision monocular with 3x magnification, 1-3x digital zoom and a 30mm objective lens
- Day or nighttime use (Daytime color with IR off); built in Infrared Illuminator for up to a 500 ft. viewing distance
- Multicoated glass objectives produces outstanding optical clarity; Picatinny style rail for accessory mounting
- Video out capability
- Rugged water-resistant housing; tripod mountable; operates on 4 AA batteries (not included)
SaleBestseller No. 7
Leupold LEU-172830 LTO Tracker Thermal Viewer Night Vision Monocular
- Durable and waterproof
- Optics night vision
- Superior optical quality
- Fixed Focus With 6X Digital Zoom - Display: Direct View 1.22
Bestseller No. 8
N-Vision Optics J-Arm Adapter for GT-14
- J-Arm connects GT-14 style night vision monocular to a head mount or helmet mount.
- Export Restriction: By adding to cart I agree that I do not intend to export this product outside of the USA
Bestseller No. 9
Pulsar Digiforce X970 Digital NV Monocular
- Advanced digital night vision monocular
- Adjustable power for built-in IR illuminator
- 3 range finding reticles
- Ultra-sensitive cmos sensor
- Video output for recording
Bestseller No. 10
Night Vision Binocular, Digital Infrared Night Vision Scope - 640x480p HD IR Photo Camera & Camcorder Clearly See Up to 400m/1300ft, 7x Magnification in the Darkness, 4" Large Viewing Screen
- Built in 3W Infrared LED, 850nm Infrared Illuminator allows viewing up to 1300 ft/400m viewing distance in full darkness; Day or night use(with IR off for daytime color); Use the supplied AV cable to view your images on a television or transfer the files to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Outstanding optical clarity, high performance digital night vision binocular, clearly see up to 7X magnification in the darkness, 2x Digital Zoom and a 31mm Objective Aperture, display images and videos on the television.
- You can even take pictures and video using the device which can be stored on a micro SD card. Storage capacity: 4GB to 32GB (not include) is recommended, no worry about lacking of buffer space. You can use the USB to connect the computer to transmit data to prevent data loss.
- It is a hand-held digital night vision viewing system that utilizes an infrared sensitive CMOS sensor, F
- Includes image capture, video recording, daytime color & zoom. Power Supply: 8x AA Battery(Not included). Includes 4GB TF card, USB cable, AV cable, and soft carrying case.