The Top Scope Covers Reviewed
Gun Scope covers are more for than just looks – they are important pieces of equipment that keep your scope in good condition. Not only do these covers keep dirt and grime off of your lens, they keep it from getting scratched. Lastly, they are able to keep moisture out of the lens unit which will help clarity and integrity of the unit. Everyone that has a scope on their rifle should have a scope cover. We compiled a list of 10 great scope covers that should be more than adequate in protecting your scope.
Here are the top 10 scope covers:
The Best Scope Covers
- Fits most riflescopes measuring 14 - 15.5 inches in length with a bell diameter of 2.25 inches or less.
- Protect your scope from the elements with a durable water and weatherproof SURE FIT cover.
- This stretch cover is easy to put on and keeps your scope clean from dirt, dust, and debris.
- Choose size large for these riflescopes: RZR-31802, RZR-31803, RZR-1572, RZR-1589, PST-3158, PST-3155, PST-3151, VHS-4308, VHS-4309, VHS-4317, VHS-4319, VHS-4304, VHS-4305, VHS-4307, VHS-4307-LR, VPR-M-06MD, VPR-M-06BDC
- Additional size Large riflescopes: DBK-10023, DBK-10025, DBK-04-BDC, DBK-412B, DBK-M-04P, DBK-10015, DBK-10019, CF2-31013, CF2-31015, CF2-31019, CF2-31021, CF2-31023, CF2-31029, CF2-31033, CF2-31039, CF2-31049
- Virtually indestructible, the Defender is the most versatile and durable flip cap on the market, this is the last flip cap you'll ever need.
- A stainless steel spring flips the cap into multiple stop positions: vertical, 45 degrees and 90 degrees. The vertical position is for inserting your dope disk in to have easy access to while shooting. Dope disk NOT included.
- The E-10 fits all Vortex Riflescopes EXCEPT the 1-inch tube Viper model VPR-M-01BDC, VPR-M-04BDC and VPR-M-03BDC.
- Outside diameter: 41.5-46 mm | 1.6-1.8 inches
- Made in the USA.
- Painstakingly Made Only By US Army Veterans In the USA!
- Instant Field Release, Yet Keeper Loop Retains It On the Rifle Out Of Line Of Sight.
- Keeps Lenses Clean, Clear and Dry To The Instant of Shot Opportunity.
- For Best Fit, The Scope Length Should Fall Near The Middle Of The Fit Range.
- Solves the problems inherent in clumsy, breakable flip-up style covers.
- Rubberized flip-up rifle scope lens covers that conform tightly around your rifle scope tube, protecting your lenses from dust and abrasion
- Spring-loaded flip-up mechanism pops open effortlessly when needed and securely tightly when not in use
- Each package includes one Rubberized Flip-Up Lens Cover
- For optimum fit, carefully measure the outside diameter of both your rifle scope's eyepiece and objective lens
- Available in a full range of sizes to fit any rifle scope. Eyepiece Cover available in 37-42mm or 43-48mm diameter. Objective Lens Cover available in 26-30mm, 31-36mm, 37-42mm, 43-48mm, 49-54mm, or 55-62mm diameter.
- Truly ambidextrous, silent spring hinges won't spook game
- Instant action lids pop open at the touch of a thumb
- Performs from- 40 to 120 Degrees F, weighs less than an ounce
- Please watch related video for instruction on sizing
Scope Cover Measurement Video
If you decide to buy a scope cover, you will need to know which size to get. Here is a great video showing how to measure your scope to get the best fit:
Last Updated on