The Top 5 Tactical Backpacks Reviewed
Whether you are hunting, hiking, or bugging out you will have gear to carry. And when that gear exceeds the capacity of your pockets or a pouch, you need a tactical backpack.
A tactical backpack is an over the shoulder bag that has either one or two straps that can be used to carry and organize supplies, and is most often used in situations where a normal backpack would easily fall apart or would not offer the same amount of storage space as a tactical bag.
Tactical backpacks allow more comfort over long distance, as well as being made out of a more durable fabric than other backpacks. Tactical backpacks are ideal for use in hunting situations, since they are made to withstand intense terrain, inclement weather, and to hold and organize a wide array of stuff. A good tactical backpack will allow you to make sure that you have everything you need with you on your hunting trip, without adding unnecessary weight to your trek in.
In case you are in a hurry, our choice for the Best Tactical Backpack is the REEBOW GEAR Military Tactical Backpack.
The Best Tactical Backpacks
- Military Tactical backpack size approx.:13"*20"*11" / 33*50.5*28CM (W*H*D),Capacity: 40L; Military backpack is made of high density fabric--durable and water-resistant
- The molle tactical backpack has molle system, Molle webbing throughout for attaching additional tactical pouches or gear as 3 day assault pack bug out bag backpack combat molle backpack.
- Assault pack backpack with double-stitched, Heavy duty zippers and utility-style cord pulls, Side and front load compression system, Ventilated mesh padded back area & shoulder strap,breathable and comfortable.
- Military backpack has hydration compatible that works great for a hydration bladder (backpack didn't include hydration bladder) as hydration backpack or outdoor camping hiking backpack.
- This tactical assault pack backpack can be used as 3 day assault pack, bug out bag backpack, range bag, hunting backpack, survival backpack, army backpack, trekking backpack or day pack for daily use
- Water repellent backpack great for daily commute, travel, and hiking; modular design with large main compartment, front zippered pocket, and more
- Carries comfortably on your shoulders with yoke-style adjustable, padded straps and adjustable sternum slider; contoured foam back with multiple air channels
- Tactical features include MOLLE webbing for attaching a variety of optional accessories; tubing port for accessing hydration bladder pocket (reservoir sold separately)
- Hook-and-loop are on front of pack for attaching a flag patch; stretchy side pouch fits most water bottles
- Measures 13 x 18 x 3.5 inches (WxHxD) with 24.2-liter capacity; backed by lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- MATERIAL- 35 Liters. This military backpack is made of 600D polyester. YKK Zipper.
- HYDRATION COMPARTMENT- This assault pack with hydration compartment and can hold a 2.5 Liter bladder, the tube is fed through the top of the bag near grab handle.
- MOLLE WEBBING- This rucksack can hang on small items, or for attaching additional pouches or gear. Backpack also has 4 molle hooks underneath to strap a bedroll, tent or anything else.
- WAIST BELT DESIGN- The waist belt of this bug out bag is stitched in, but you can slide them into the middle space behind the back padding support. It's a pretty snuggle fit and won't slide back out on its own.
- DURABLE & MULTIFUNCTIONAL- This molle backpack with chest straps to cope with the weight so that it's well used as a 3 day assault pack,bug out bag,survival backpack,army backpack,trekking backpack or day pack. Suits for Hiking,Camping,Trekking,Traveling,School or daily use. With 90 days limited warranty!
- Military tactical backpack size approx.: 13.5"*20.5"*11.8"/ 35*52*30cm (w*h*d), capacity: 42L; Military backpack is made of high Density fabric-durable and water-resistant.
- The MOLLE tactical backpack has molle System, molle webbing throughout for attaching additional tactical pouches or gear as 3 day assault pack bug out bag backpack combat molle backpack.
- Assault pack backpack with double-stitched, heavy duty zippers and utility-style cord pulls, side and Front load compression system, ventilated mesh padded back area & shoulder strap, breathable and comfortable.
- Military backpack has hydration Compatible that works great for a hydration bladder (backpack didn't include hydration bladder) as hydration backpack or outdoor camping hiking backpack.
- This tactical assault pack backpack can be used as 3 day assault pack, bug out bag backpack, range bag, hunting backpack, survival backpack, Army backpack, trekking backpack or Day pack for daily Use.
- Tactical sling bag comes with free tactical USA flag patch together. It's made of durable 600D polyster,water-resistant and durable.
- Tactical sling pack with velcro in the concealed back compartment. Awesome as a pistol sling range bag for 1-2 handguns and lots of ammo or as tactical assault pack.
- Sling pack's size: 14 * 11.5 * 6.5 inch (H*W*D), enough for carrying 14"laptop,iPad, notepad, goggles, book, keys, wallet, cell phone, flashlight, gloves, water bottle, chargers etc on a daily basis
- Tactical sling backpack has adjustable and comfortable single shoulder strap, and also has two smaller straps to help reduce the sway of the bag while moving as small military rover shoulder sling backpack.
- Tactical sling pack with double-stitched, Heavy duty zippers and utility-style cord pulls, front load compression system-Y strap. Comfortable breathable padding back area, molle straps as molle tactical sling pack or edc bag.
What to Expect From A Good Tactical Backpack
A good tactical backpack should be durable, comfortable, and offer a wide range of customizable pocket options. Tactical backpacks are made to withstand being used in a rough environment, and as such most are usually either waterproof or water resistant in some way.
Many tactical backpacks are made with reinforced seems to make sure that they have the longest life possible. Making sure that your tactical backpack is going to last you for a long time is key to getting the best out of your main or backup hunting pack.
Looking into one or two shoulder strap bags, as well as making sure that they are properly padded to prevent chafing, can help make sure that your tactical backpack does not cause irritation or unnecessary weight balance issues during long hikes.
Another thing to expect from your tactical backpack is a wide range of pockets and internal dividers to allow you to organize your hunting equipment to your unique specifications. Having a wide range of zippable and divided pockets can allow you to carry a wider range of hunting gear without being concerned about overburdening yourself.
Choosing the Right Tactical Backpack
If you are looking for a small side bag to carry things like duck calls, backup arrowheads, or other small items, a small-scale tactical backpack maybe the right thing for you. This backpack is meant to be worn over one shoulder, and as such takes up much less space than a full-scale backpack would. Most small-scale tactical backpacks offer interlocking compatibility with large-scale backpack models, meaning that this smaller backpack can act as an attachment pouch to your full hunter’s kit.
If you are looking for a larger backpack that is meant to carry in the bulk of your supplies, a tactical backpack maybe the right choice for your hunting gear, as it is made to keep your supplies safe, dry, and organized in even the worst weather.
Tactical backpacks also come in a wide range of styles and colors, which can be customized depending on your needs. In certain situations, making sure that your tactical backpack is camouflaged to your surroundings can be the difference between a quiet approach, and scaring off your game.
When it comes to picking out the right tactical backpack for you, keeping in mind your own personal desires and organizational needs can help make choosing from the wide list of tactical backpacks available much easier.
Tactical Backpack Video
Here is a thorough YouTube video explaining what to look for in a tactical backpack:
Last Updated on