Best Tactical Knives
What Is a Tactical Knife?
A tactical knife is very different compared to a regular knife. The differences, while subtle, can lead to dramatic performance variations. Below, we will be going over some of the differences that you may notice when you are comparing tactical knives to other types.
Features of Tactical Knives
- Design – One of the biggest differences that you will notice in a tactical knife is the design choices. This not only goes for the aesthetics of the knife but also the material selection. When it comes to the design of a tactical knife, it utilizes the most durable materials that you can find in a knife. Along with this, it has certain features that will allow it to perform the best in survival and life or death scenarios. Thus, it has the design choices that make it an incredible option for those that are looking for a knife that can simply do more.
- Ergonomics – Another area that you will notice differences with tactical knives is in its ergonomics. Ergonomics is one of the most critical aspects of a tactical knife because it is designed to be used in scenarios that optimal performance is a must. Thus, it is designed to not only feel comfortable in your hand but also easy to use while under duress or stress. Because of this, you will notice that tactical knives are some of the most ergonomic choices that you will find on the market in comparison with other knives that are not necessarily designed with the same ergonomics in mind.
- Size – Another major difference that you will likely notice is in its size. You will notice that there are major differences in tactical knife sizes because they are purpose driven. Because of this, the size is going to be much more reflective of what the knife was intended for and designed for. As a result, you will find tactical knives to be designed perfectly in terms of size to fit a particular need or task.
- Handle – Another area that you will likely notice that stands out with tactical knives is with its handle. Handles can be made from a variety of different materials. However, with a tactical knife, you want a handle that is not only easy to grip but one that is waterproof and that won’t shrink or crack. Thus, you will find that tactical knives have some of the best material selection for handles.
Overall, there are major differences that you will find with a tactical knife than with a regular knife. A tactical knife is going to be specifically designed to help with a certain task. Thus, the design will be centered around optimizing that specific task. This will result in a better designed and better-performing knife. A tactical knife will be made up of the most durable and best materials to maximize performance. Ultimately, a tactical knife is the only option for those that are looking for versatility, durability, and quality in a knife.
Best Tactical Knives For The Money
- Smith & Wesson
- Spring assist folding knife offers rapid one-handed deployment, locks securely into place with liner lock
- Stainless steel blade with coating
- Comes complete with a pocket clip for easy and safe carry; includes bottle opener and glass breaker
- 4.5-inch closed length; 3.75-Inch blade length with 3 mm thickness
- Stainless steel half-serrated blade with blue titanium coating
- Nice and well balanced knife
- karambit folding knife
- 3.25" stainless steel blade
- 4.5" closed
- Fast spring assist opening
- Solid pin channel construction.Anti-impact
- Approximately 8.75" Overall Open, Approximately 5" Closed
- The handles feature a skeletonized design to reduce weight.
- No offensive blade.If you are new to flipping a knife,we would suggest practicing your flipping tricks by standing facing towards a bed,a sofa, on a carpet or lawn to avoid damage.
- Brand new, safe, from a smoke-free environment and high quality.
- Spring assist Folding knife offers rapid one-handed deployment, locks securely into place with liner lock
- Black stainless steel blade with thumb stud for faster deployment
- Black aluminum handle with cut-out design
- Pocket clip for easy and safe carry; seatbelt cutter and Glass breaker for emergencies
- 5-inch closed length; 3.75-Inch blade length with 3.5 mm thickness
Tactical Knife Video
Here is a video discussing various tactical knives: