What Is A Tactical Pouch?
If you’re looking for a way to organize and consolidate your hunting supplies for use on the field, or are looking to replace an emergency response bag, a high-quality hunting tactical pouch can cut down on the amount of time you spend digging through your jacket pockets.
When it comes to picking the best tactical pouches for your hunting gear, especially in the case of an emergency response kit, you want to make sure you are getting the best quality for your money.
Tactical pouches are a form of compact carrying kit that allows you to fill them with a fair amount of supplies. They are are an essential addition to any pack for outdoor activities, such as a hunting, fishing, or skiing supply kit.
When it comes to shopping for a tactical pouch for your hunter’s kit, you want to make sure that the pouch itself contains a wide array of pockets and side pouches, so that you can bring the essentials in with you without over encumbering yourself.
Tactical Pouch Features
A good tactical pouch is made of a durable fabric so it is sure to last in even the most severe environments. The best tactical pouches are waterproof and feature reinforced seams to prevent tears and wear due to strenuous use. Some tactical pouches also feature a waterproof fabric design to help keep sensitive equipment and sterile emergency kits clean and secure regardless of the weather outside.
Tactical bags can also feature specialized pockets for hunter’s gear, such as internal pockets made to fit ammo magazines or animal calls. Some bags feature various clip-on compatibility to allow them to be attached to larger hunter’s packs or hunting fanny pack kits, as well as durable straps so that they can be carried over long distance without fraying or causing irritation.
Other tactical bags are specially made to be used as emergency response kits, and as such come marked with the First-Aid symbol. These bag also tend to offer a larger internal section for your more hefty emergency kit supplies. Making sure you know what you intend to use your tactical pouch for is the first step to picking out the right bag for your needs.
Benefits Of Using A Tactical Pouch
The real bonus of a tactical pouch for hunting is the organizational capabilities offered by the bags themselves. A tactical pouch offers a wide range of pockets and storage areas that can let you extensively customize your storage setup.
When setting up a tactical bag for your hunting kit, keep in mind the accessibility of some pockets. When trying to plan what should be stored where, it can be helpful to organize your items by size and need. You may not always need an emergency blanket in the easiest to reach pocket, just like you don’t want to have to dig through a large amount of stored items to find your duck call in a hurry.
While part of a good tactical pouch is in the design and intended use of the pouch itself, making sure that you take the time to set up your tactical pouch to best fit your unique style of hunting supply organization can take a good tactical pouch and make it indispensable to your hunting gear.
Best Tactical Pouches For The Money
Here are the top 10 items in the tactical pouch category on amazon:
- One item includes 2 tactical pouches. Dimensions: 8.3" x 4.7" x 2.2". Constructed by durable 600D nylon material and internal surface are made of waterproof material. 12 Months Warranty.
- The tactical pack has vinyl sewed inside to keep moisture from soaking through to the material on to the outside, and a steel drain hole rivet in the bottom.
- The molle attachment bag with 2 buckle straps on the back could be attached to tactical backpack, combat vest or other tactical gears as an extra exterior pouch or carry it as a normal pouch to secure essential gears.
- The utility molle pouch with two-way zippers in silent cord pulls allows you to quickly zip the military pouch shut from either both sides or access just one side of the tactical pack without completely opening it.
- The main compartment and internal pocket is perfect for storing cell phone, tactical pen, keychain, GPS device, digital cameras, medical supplies, ammo, paracord or any necessary gadgets you need.
- Easy to use and carry.
- The pouch holster is made of durable Nylon material.
- Lightweight and convenient to carrry. Stabilize your flashlight and protect your flashlight from falling off.
- Pouch Size : 5.7" x 2" x 1.6". Fits tactical handheld flashlight of diameter: 1.2"(max), such as FENIX UC30 UC35 E35, Surefire G2 6P E2L, UltraFire 501B 502B XML T6 L2 C8, XTAR TZ20 Flashlight, etc..
- Durable rotating clip allows it to be rotated 360 degrees and placed in different positions of your belt. Fit belt of width: 2.7"(max).
- Open-ended design allows access to tail cap.
- DIMENSIONS: 8 X 6 X 3.5 inches (H x W x D) Tri-fold design that provides fast access to first aid supplies
- RAPID REMOVAL: Rip Away velcro panel feature and a wide handle for rapid removal makes it a snap to render first aid quickly
- ORGANIZED. Spacious compartments which include several pockets, strong elastic loops and instrument holders, a Velcro safety strap, and zippered mesh compartment for small first aid supplies.
- STRENGTH: Features dual YKK zippers and Copper snaps on the MOLLE straps to keep your rip away medic pouch securely attached
- INCLUDES: First Aid Patch, a mesh drawstring bag for extra small supplies, 2 inch velcro panel on the front and D-rings for additional attachment points
- LOTS OF ROOM: DIMENSIONS: 8"H X 6"W X 3"D IFAK Pouch that contain tight, internal elastic straps and a spacious pocket for vital first aid supplies.
- US BASED COMPANY, HIGH QUALITY, TOUGH and DURABLE: Rugged 600D Polyester material and sturdy double stitching gives this tactical medic pouch durability in any environment. MOLLE/PALS straps with UPGRADED Copper lined snaps allows attachement of this medical pouch to any MOLLE compatible gear without it falling off
- INCLUDES: A small, mesh drawstring bag to store your small first aid supplies and a First Aid patch with velcro backing for easy ID.
- FLEXIBILITY: Our original D ring design on the back can be used to give this IFAK bag attachment flexibility. Use them to attach a shoulder strap, attach the pouch in your car or truck, and is perfect for a JEEP rollbar and other recreational vehicles.
- EASY ACCESS UPGRADE: Upgraded high quality dual YKK 2 way zippers with silent cord paracords that will open the tactical med pouch all the way flat so it won't snap shut while accessing first aid supplies
- Material: 1000D high durability nylon.
- Fits M4 M16 and AR-15 type rifles' magazine.
- Designed to to provide secure storage of and quick access to much needed, additional ammunition
- Holds a total of six M4/M16 magazines
- Six molle straps on the rear to keep the mag pouch tight to your vest
- Front pocket dimensions: 3"x4.5" (8x11cm). Back pocket dimensions: 3"x5.75" (8x14cm)
- Weight: 255g
- Pouch size: 7.9H*5.9W*4.3"D inches.
- Pouch is made of premium and durable denier waterproof nylon.
- Pouch: deputy pocket on the front with velcro closure, mesh pouch on one side owns good flexibility while a smaller deputy pocket on the other side for extra storage
- Attaches to Belt or Vest/MOLLE, great choice for Camping, Hiking, Running, Cycling, Hunting.
- - Tri-fold design. - Multiple pockets and elastic loops for storage. - Double zipper closure. - Addition 2" webbing, with pull-tab for quick/temperory closing.
- - Two Inch patch area across front of pouch. - Wide handle for carrying or rapid removal. - Two D-rings on the back for shoulder strap. (shoulder strap is not included) - Import
Tactical Pouch Video
Here’s a YouTube video demonstrating some of the features of Condor tactical pouches: